Did you know that spring is the perfect time for a roof inspection and maintenance? That’s because the temperate weather serves as a lull between the harsh coldness of winter and the blistering heat of the summer. Spring inspection and maintenance deals with any issues your roofing may have picked up during winter while ensuring that it will be ready to take on the summer heat.
What You Should Do
Running through your spring roof checklist is fairly easy. For instance, you should:
- Take a walk around your home, and note any obvious signs of roof damage from the ground. If you want to take a closer look, do so from an elevated (but safe) spot. Ensure your own personal safety by refraining from climbing up the roof yourself.
- Schedule a comprehensive roofing inspection with a trusted local roofer like Renovation Team. This way, any issues the system may have can be mitigated ASAP, ensuring its continued, reliable weather performance, while also helping extend its service life.
- Have your gutters checked for any blockages. If they are clogged with leaves, pine needles and other loose debris, have them cleaned promptly to avoid possible water infiltration to your roofing system.
- Use a hose to flush downspouts to dislodge any materials that may have become trapped inside them throughout the winter. This also offers a simple way to check whether the downspouts have any leaks that may allow water to collect around your home’s foundation in the future.
- Have Renovation Team check your existing roof ventilation and deal with its problems. Doing so ensures smooth and continuous airflow throughout the attic – a crucial aspect for the longevity and performance of your roofing system.
Why Turn to Renovation Team
We are your go-to expert for residential roof inspections and maintenance. Licensed, bonded and insured, Renovation Team ensures your greater protection. Our exceptional services are backed by decades of experience, so you’re always sure that we’ll deliver high-quality results. How good are we at our job? We maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and are rated A on Angie’s List.
Schedule Your Roof Inspection
Keep a sturdier, damage-free roofing system no matter the season by turning to Renovation for professional inspections and maintenance. Using top-tier and effective solutions, we’ll help you get the most out of the life and performance of your roofing system. We proudly serve the areas in and around Creve Coeur, St. Charles and St. Louis, MO. Call us today at (636) 939-1061, or fill out this contact form to schedule your roof evaluation.