What siding is best for your home? Homeowners might be interested in James Hardie®, one of the most trusted siding brands in America. The company’s siding is known to be durable and high quality, making millions of homes in America safe and secure. Today, we talk about the benefits of James Hardie ColorPlus® Technology siding.
- It’s high quality. James Hardie ColorPlus Technology siding is made of multiple coats of color. It has a perfect finish, and it’s long lasting.
- Compared to other brands, ColorPlus Technology is more resistant to fading. It blocks heat and harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. The quality of your siding lasts longer, maintaining its appearance for years.
- It’s easier to install as the product arrives already painted. This will save you and your contractor time and effort without compromising quality.
- It’s environmentally friendly. The in-factory painting process and manufacturing of the siding requires fewer paint jobs. This eliminates volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that are present in the paint. The practice helps the environment by not producing more toxic chemicals. This is safer for you as well as for your siding contractor.
- You don’t have to worry about the weather during installation. James Hardie ColorPlus Technology siding does not need onsite painting. It is ready to install the minute it arrives. Rain or shine, you may install your new siding on your home.
- You will experience a stress-free home renovation. No extra painting on-site means no extra work. You don’t have to cover your plants or deal with the cleaning. You won’t even have to experience the harsh paint fumes.
- It features a 15-year limited warranty, which covers the paint and labor. The warranty protects your paint in the event of peeling, cracking or chipping.
For professional roofing and siding services, Renovation Team has you covered. Call us at (636) 939-1061, or fill out our contact form to book an appointment. We serve clients in Creve Coeur, St. Charles and St. Louis, MO.